Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Organizing!



My passion in life is organizing things! I love to organize! I love it so much my parents got me a label maker for my birthday this year. I was ecstatic! I've been organizing a lot at my parents' house lately and so far we have organized my mom's laundry room, kitchen, closet, and office! Every other weekend I'll go out and start a project with her. It's been so much fun and I, of course love spending time with my mommy and daddy! :) Projects for my dad are soon to come. Here are a few pictures of the end results... for some reason I always forget to take 'Before' pictures. I guess I always get so excited about getting started!


This was the latest project. My mom's scrapbook office.
This is actually my old bedroom so we took her two shelves
and put them in the closet to create shelving space and
then took the doors off to create a more open look.
I think it turned out quite nicely!


This was actually our first project! The
laundry room. In here, we utilized the
upper shelving to store toilet paper,
paper towels, light bulbs, etc.
Then we used this shelving to
organize all of her cleaning supplies.
These I grouped together by type
and labeled accordingly.
And this was my uniform I wore :)
While cleaning out my mom's office I found
mine and Missy's old costume box!
Had a LOT of fun with that one!



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the fact that you blogged about this. I am so proud. Very nice...i like! The organization skills are evident in these pics. I still think Mama needs a curtain in her office.

    ReplyDelete

'