Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Office Building!!

We are officially moved into the new Judicial Complex downtown!! It's been a long wait, but it's finally here! I actually have my own office with an actual desk, my own phone and a flat screen computer! Watch out now! I'm moving up in the world! And, of course, the most exciting thing about a new office is DECORATING!! Check out what I've done with it so far.


This is where I use to work for about
three and a half years. It looks
so strange with everything gone! So empty.

So THIS is my new office! Check out
the huge desk! So much to work with!

This is the vase my mom bought
me from Ross as new office gift!
I'd been eyeing that vase for a couple of
weeks now. And it's eco friendly too!

Another gift from my amazing mom!
This was 50% off at Michaels... how
could we resist? It was exactly what I
had been picturing for my office.

The pile up of paper work that
accumulated during the move.
Looks like one of our filing cabinets
threw up on my desk.
This is what it looks like from
the hallway.

Love the brown baskets from
Walmart!

Finally have it exactly like I
wanted it! My lamp adds
a cozy, home feeling while giving
me light to work with. I think it has a
very comfortable feel. Which, of course,
creates more productivity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

'