One Saturday morning, the Student Center got together for breakfast, prayer, and a work day at the Christian Center. Let's face it. College students love free food, the CSC really needed some work done to it to make it look less like a set from a 1970s sitcom, and everyone can always use some prayer! It was such a great day! We got so much accomplished. But there is much more to be done. Here are a few pictures we took.

Dan doing a wonderful
job of sweeping.... and
pointing out that fact.

Rachel vacuuming!

Fixing the vacuum after
all the dirt it picked up.

And Adam here worked the
hardest of them all.
And I definitely got the easy job of painting a mural! I was in absolute heaven! Painting while listening to my favorite music? Ah! I was in my happy place! Here are a few pictures to show the progression of my mural. As time goes on, I'll add more and more to it. But this is what I was able to do that day!









I love the mural Su!!!
ReplyDelete