Monday, January 18, 2010

Something New.

Oh, gosh. It's been so long since I've blogged. Call it lazy? Or is it just because I haven't really had that much to talk about? I'm going to be completely pathetic and say a little of both. Well, I guess it's time for all the updates! So. I've officially moved back to Valdosta. No more Gator Country for me! Things didn't really work out at UF as I planned or would have liked. Which I really hate because I felt totally out of control of the situation. I felt like such a failure, but now I know it's just my life took another path. I came to a fork in the road and I made a decision and now I'm walking down a different lane.

Well, while I was down in Gainesville some things got messed up with my tuition and FASFA so I made the decision to withdraw from the university (stupid Gators). Then I was offered a full time job at the courthouse so I took that and that's where I am now! I've been working there full time for the past three months and have really enjoyed being back there, learning new things and taking on new job responsibilities. I absolutely love learning new things!!

Which brings me to my next up date. School. Ugh. I'm currently not taking any classes but I'm in the process of researching night and online classes right now to weigh the pros and cons of it, making lists... all that good stuff. So I will hopefully start in the summer if not sooner! I just want to get back into a 'classroom.' I'm itching to learn! I was always the little dorky kid who couldn't wait to get back to school. Guess I'm now the dorky 22 year old who can't wait to get back to school. Somethings just don't change, huh?

And another update! My VW bug is officially gone! Whoo hoo!! Thank gosh! I traded it in for a new car! One that actually works and is reliable. Crazy concept for a car, huh? I bought a Ford Edge last Thursday and have absolutely fallen in love with it!! It's amazing. And on top of all that, I cut off about 7 inches of my hair. New car, new phone... had to get a new 'do'! I would have liked to given it to locks of love, but I had too many layers. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Here's a little picture of my car that I took. Oh
I LOVE it! I've worked so hard for it... and will continue
to for a long, long time. But totally worth it!!
So nice to have a car that actually works!



No comments:

Post a Comment

'