Last Saturday, I was down in Gainesville hanging out with Missy for the weekend and we decided to go to a Farmer's Market right down the road at Haile Plantation. It was too cute! The small street was lined with vendors from local counties and farms selling all of their produce. They had everything from organic vegetables to spicey hummus to plants to fresh fish and even guitar lessons... random, but very cool. We got there a little late so I'm sure most of the vendors were already packed up and gone. But they have it every Saturday in Haile Plantation from 8 to 12. We will most definitely be going back!
Me and Missy bought these beautiful orchids for
only SEVEN dollars and they usually go for eighty.
Lets just hope I don't kill mine... Missy is totally the gardener
of the family. I've been cursed with the black thumb... which
has been known to kill even cacti.

Me and Missy possing at the Farmer's Market

Missy & Lyuba!

This is the street with all of the vendors and
the cute little shops! So adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment