Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hiking

Here are a few pictures I found from an old hiking trip I had taken about a year ago. It was so beautiful where the hike was! I really hope to go back sometime soon! Such good hiking! Maybe this time I'll be in better shape than the first trip!

A beautiful waterfall on the side of the
trail. So gorgeous!


Taking a break!

How can you beat this?
Seriously.

A swinging bridge over the river where
our camp was set up.


The river was so refreshing
after an 8 mile hike. Cold. But very refreshing.



A shot of the trail. This is probably
just ONE of the times I had
to stop for a break... that hike kicked my
butt! But definitely in a good way.

An amazing meadow on
top of the mountain. This was taken
on our way out.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures! It looks so beautiful and it looks like it was a good hike. I'm liking the new blog design too! Glad to see you updating the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

'