Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A New Chapter

I am getting ready move down to Gainesville this Saturday... officially! It's so strange that it's all finally coming together. I've got an apartment... a job! I'll be starting school next month... Wow! I've been working so hard for so long to make this all come true and it finally is all falling into place. Monday I start working at the new Hampton Inn & Suites in downtown Gainesville. The construction isn't through yet, but they are going to start training me as soon as possible.

I'm so ready to start this new chapter in my life. So ready to learn new things, meet new people, take on new challenges, and experience new things. It's going to be hard, but I think I can do it. God has opened so many doors for me and I am so blessed and so thankful for each opportunity that has been put in front of me. Now I just have to tackle head first, the Architecture degree. Let's hope I'm strong enough and smart enough to get the job done!


"Creating a new theory is not like destroying an old barn and erecting a skyscraper in its place. It is reather like climbing a mountain, gaining new and wider views, discovering unexpected connections between our starting points and its rich enviroment. But the point from which we started out still exists and can be seen, although it appears smaller and forms a tiny part of our broad view gained by the mastery of the obstacles on our adventurous way up."
- Albert Einstein

"Do your duty, to the best of your abilities, for the Lord without any selfish motive, and remember God at all times - before starting a work, at the completion of a task, and while inactive."
- Bhagavad Gita

2 comments:

  1. You can do anything you set your mind to....I have total confidence in you. Keep God first in your life and through Him, all things are possible. Love You, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I am just sad. I don't want you to go. You are my bestest BFF Jill, ever! Psha! to that "higher education" stuff.... Im really really really going to miss you.... My heart hurts.... my lip is poking out and everything!!!
    *sniff, sniff* ~tiff
    ((what? is that you Ethal???)) IMMLOL!

    ReplyDelete

'