Ahhh. Yes. I have officially started a blog! I have jumped full force onto the banwagon, computer humming, mouse ready, and ideas swarming in the air. Now granted, I do not have my own little family that I can brag about. There aren't going to be any cute stories about what a child said/did last night to share or even cute pictures of a dirty little face after eating a bowl of spaghetti for the first time, but I like to think my life is interesting enough... enough to make a blog about anyways. Haven't quite achieved 'autobiography' status yet, but give me time!
This blog will be more of an update on my life and the things I am doing with my life. It could be anything from how I am feeling to a passing thought and I may even touch on theories of the psychoanalytic theory based on the findings of Sigmund Freud. Ha! But more than likely, not. Oh, wouldn't you be so lucky? Well, stay tuned and just see!
yay! Great first post!!! you will be added to the list
ReplyDelete